Last Updated: 06/28/2023
The Personal Information We Collect and Disclose.
“Personal Information” includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you but does not include information that is publicly available or information that is deidentified. The following list identifies the categories of Personal Information USRC may collect and disclose about you:
- Identifiers, such as your first name, last name, alias, signature, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, telephone number, fax number, familial associations, date of birth, or other similar identifiers.
- Banking information, including bank account and routing numbers, debit card information, credit card and other financial information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, geolocation data, and information regarding your interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your employment history and professional licenses and identification numbers.
- Educational information.
- Any personal information you provide in a resume or in communications with USRC or its service providers.
The Sources from Which We Obtain Information.
USRC may collect Personal Information directly or indirectly from you when you interact with our website. Additionally, we may also collect Personal Information from third-party sources, such as our affiliates, business partners, and service providers.
The Purposes for Which We Collect Your Personal Information.
USRC does not sell any of your Personal Information. The Personal Information we may collect from and about you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience on our website, respond to your inquires, advertise our services and career opportunities, and process your requests. We may use the Personal Information we collect from you in some of the following ways:
- To fulfill or meet the purposes for which you provided the information.
- To personalize and improve your experience on our website and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- For marketing and advertising purposes.
- To verify your identity.
- To leverage analytics for improved reporting.
- To communicate with you.
- To troubleshoot problems with the website, application, or services.
- To use in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger, sale, reorganization, or other transfer of business assets.
- To protect the safety and security of our workforce, patients, guests, property and assets.
- To protect the legitimate rights, privacy, property, interests or safety of our Company or our affiliated entities, business partners, employees, or the general public.
- To respond to an emergency.
- To respond to lawful requests for information through court orders, subpoenas, warrants and other legal process, obligations or governmental regulations.
The Third Parties with Whom We Disclose Your Personal Information.
We may disclose your Personal Information with third parties for business purposes. We may disclose your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- Affiliates or business associates.
- Contractors and service providers.
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your Personal Information.
- Third parties as required by law or legal process.
- Federal, state and local governmental agencies.
- Legal counsel and accountants.
Some of the pages on the website provide access to content from third parties through capture forms, imbedded videos, and links to third party websites. If you provide Personal Information in those forms or on those websites, you are providing Personal Information to those third parties. We make no representations, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, privacy, safety, security or the information practices of any third-party site.
The Personal Information collected on this website is not shared with or sold to any third parties.
This website is not intended for or directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personally Information directly from children under the age of 13. If your child has submitted personal data and you would like to request that such information be deleted, please contact us.
USRC takes reasonable physical, technical and administrative precautions to protect any personal information that is collected and stored from our websites. Even though these are in place, we cannot ensure information sent to us through messages will be secure. We encourage you to take precautions to safeguard your personal information as well.
We will store the personal information you provide for as long as we believe is necessary or appropriate (i) to carry out the purpose(s) for which we collected it, or (ii) to comply with applicable laws, contracts, or other rules or regulations.
Changes to privacy notice
If you have questions or concerns, please contact:
U.S. Renal Care, Inc.
5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 900
Plano, Texas 75024
Attn: Privacy Officer