Registering for NBLU
Nephrology Fellows Nephrology Business Leadership University (NBLU) is in its 3rd year. This is a must for
Read this review from Mona Shaban and Natasha Dave from RFN from last years.
NBLU is a unique week long program that brings together a diverse faculty of practicing Nephrologists, hospital
and dialysis provider executives, and other healthcare professionals who will share their insights on leadership,
the business of nephrology, and the evolving healthcare landscape.
Most sessions are held in a workshop format and are highly interactive and individualized.
Fellows attending a NBLU rotation can expect to leave with:
- Ability to evaluate potential employers for the ultimate fit
- Enhanced leadership and business understanding to bring to potential employers
- An understanding of the ever-changing payment / reimbursement landscape
- The knowhow to embark as a solo practitioner or as a high impact member of a group practice
- Confidence approaching the interview process
- Knowing you have the tools to start your career in the right direction
Home | About | Grants | Courses | RFN in the News
Billing and Coding Workshop
CV and Interview Workshop
ACOs, ESCOs Basics
How to find the right job
Growth Strategies for your practice
How to Review Employment Contracts
Much Much More…….
When: August 6th to August 10, 2018
Where: Plano, Texas.
Since we would like to keep the sessions very interactive space is limited.
Registration is free and can be done on the website NBLuniv.com
Travel support, hotel accommodations, and most meals are provided to all fellows that are attending. There
should be little to no out of pocket expenses to the fellow or their training program.
University of California San Diego Division of Nephrology and Hypertension
Dallas Renal Group
US Renal Care
View the testimonial videos from prior years
The NBLU team looks forward to seeing you in August!